Bellini for sale in Aventura, FL
Bellini for sale
Address: 4100 Williams Island Blvd. Aventura, Fl 33160
Aventura is in Miami-Dade County and attracts millions of tourists every year.
Aventura became a City in 1995 and is beginning to be called the “Beverly Hills” of Florida State.
Many professionals, families and boater lovers opt for living in Aventura and make Real Estate investments by buying a luxury home or a water front condo with spectacular ocean views and marina facilities.
Price: Contact Us.
- Pre-Construction: Bellini
- Address: 4100 Williams Island Blvd. Aventura, Fl 33160
- City: Aventura
- Stories: 24
- Units: 70
- Units Size: Ranges from 2,300sqft to 4,980sqft
- Complete Date:
Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/blueo2/public_html/aventuradreamhomes/administrator/preconstruction_panel/SearchPreconstructionDao.php on line 170
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/blueo2/public_html/aventuradreamhomes/administrator/preconstruction_panel/SearchPreconstructionDao.php on line 170
Contact Natalia Arias "Real Estate Broker in Florida".
Everything about the Bellini living experience has been perfectly designed for your ultimate pleasure and well being
- Landscaped sundeck with resort-style pool and spa
- Fitness center with Men’s and Women’s locker rooms and saunas
- Media room for private screenings, plus a kids’ game room and lounge
- Steps away from the 106-berth Williams Island Marina and Williams Island Club featuring a spectacular health spa, swimming pool, 16-court tennis complex & dining
- Access to Williams Island Marina
Wherever you reside in Bellini, you’ll enjoy incomparable luxury, fascinating design and incredible views
- 24-story tower offering only 70 exclusive residences, a maximum of 4 per floor
- Elegant entrance with porte-cochŤre and 24-hour valet parking
- Richly appointed lobby with 24-hour front desk staff and concierge
- Round-the-clock private security and computerized access systems
- A private elevator entry to your residence
- Three large bedrooms and 10-foot ceilings throughout
- “Corner” units with 2,300-2,700 square feet of space and panoramic exposures
- Wraparound, glass-railed balconies with unobstructed water views
- Top-of-the-line interior appointments, fixtures and appliances such as Sub-Zero and Poggenpohl
Living at Bellini gives you perfect access to the Williams island Marina, which boasts conveniences & amenities for even the most demanding boaters
A 10-foot-deep approach and calming Marine Basin create the perfect environment for your vessel. Member amenities include a full-service fitness club, spa, restaurants, tennis and:
- Deep water approach 10 MLW
- Parallel docking for yachts up to 160’
- 35’, 40’, 60’, 80’ and 100’ slips
- 23 slips with pump out in the North Marina
- Fueling of vessels permitted
- Cable TV, 24-hour security, phone & fax
- Marina staff with over 30 years of experience
What is a Real Estate Agent?, Why you need one?
A Real Estate Agent is the person who will guide you to buy or sell your home.
A¬†Real Estate Agent¬†is the person who will guide you to buy or sell your home.
Many people use to think that a Real Estate Agent is a “sales person”, and the keyword in this business is “sell” instead of “represent”.
What is the point here? A Real Estate Agent will cover all your needs by representing you.
They will provide you with many services ever imagined. If you hire a¬†Real Estate Agent¬†you are not hiring a sales person, you are hiring a professional with connections, problem-solving ability, experience and knowledge who will represent you properly. What is a Real Estate Agent?, Why you need one?
Free Comparative Market Analysis. Sell a Home in Aventura
We can start helping you with a FREE Comparative Market Analysis.
Real Estate testimonial,
when buying a home
"Natalia has not only helped me with my primary residence but also with all my investment in Aventura" Real Estate Estate Testimonials
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by G. Norris
I’m not too good giving testimonials but I certainly know that I’m very thankful to BLUE ONE Realty for helping me in buying a condo unit in which I’m currently living.
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by Sarah and James
We are a family with three kids and it was hard for us to move to another city. We finally found Natalia Arias at BLUE ONE Realty who helped us not only to buy a new home but also she found the perfect place for us to live with our kids. The neighborhood and surrounding areas are just what we need. We are living in the house of our dreams. We want to thank Natalia for her professionalism and friendly work! WE highly recommend working with BLUE ONE Realty!
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by Dan Mark
Good job without a problem. I bought my home to the right people and is because of BLUE ONE Realty work. The agent working there for us did a great job. Thank you!
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by Patrick Henderson
My apartment was finally sold. Thank you BLUE ONE Realty!